Thursday 19 June 2014

LOTV James Bear


Hello,
Today I have quite a simple card to share with you, I prefer to keep to a CAS style for male cards. I used an image from one of the Lili of the Valley coloured art pads, this one is from the James and Jenny Bear pad, I think it's a lovely image that could be for many different occasions. 
I die cut the image from the pad and matted onto kraft card, the papers are also from LOTV, I stamped the sentiments onto the same kraft card and used some string to embellish. I used a Martha Stewart punch to add some interest down the left side and finally die cut some faux buttons.
I really liked the colours on this card, they wouldn't probably be the usual colours I would go for, but I felt they complimented the image really well. 



Products used:
  • Art pad, sentiments and papers all from LOTV
  • Dies - MFT Die-namics pierced rectangles - Die-namics buttons
  • Punch - Martha Stewart PATP Cherish
  • Kraft card - Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm (this is meant for colouring, but I like the light shade of the kraft and keep dipping into it!) 
Thanks for visiting my blog today, I hope you like my card, I have been inspired to enter the following challenge:



6 comments:

  1. What a delightful card Fern. Love the card you have used, the little sentiment tags & everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image Fern ( I have just invested in the Annabel pad but have yet to break into it!!). Your colour choice is absolutely spot on for this male card...love it!! Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Fern, I love you adorable image and your papers are perfect - such a wonderful design for a male card - I love it.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Fern, I've used this image with the same papers and they go so well together

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Fern, I am rejoining your blog due to closure of my old one....
    ♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start
    PS I have candy if you are interested in joining up and joining in.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Non c'è molto che sembri fake Patek Philippe esteriormente nuovo sulla cassa da 42 mm della nuova edizione numerata di James Bond alla prima ispezione, ma sotto la superficie c'è una scienza dei materiali fake Panerai all'avanguardia in gioco. La maggior parte dei metalli preziosi, in particolare l'oro, sono replica watches notoriamente materiali morbidi con cui lavorare. Di conseguenza, l'oro tende a graffiarsi o ammaccarsi molto più facilmente dell'acciaio replica watches uk inossidabile, ad esempio. Creare un orologio sportivo resistente e durevole con il materiale è sempre stato un po 'un paradosso, con iterazioni d'oro fake rolex di subacquei come la serie Seamaster che agiscono più come dimostrazioni visibili di ricchezza che come opere di ingegneria. Per un eroe d'azione in buona replica rolex fede come James Bond, tuttavia, un metal morbido e appariscente semplicemente non è all'altezza del compito. Ma se lo stesso fake watches oro tenero viene aggiunto come lega a un platino ancora più prezioso, accade qualcosa di inaspettato. Le leghe platino-oro hanno il potenziale per essere straordinariamente forti e resistenti ai rolex replica graffi, con alcune combinazioni di leghe sviluppate di recente che dimostrano resistenza ai graffi e durata più vicine al fake rolex uk diamante rispetto alla maggior parte dei metalli, 100 volte più resistenti dell'acciaio ad alta resistenza. Sebbene Omega abbia utilizzato questa lega in una manciata di fake watches uk modelli in edizione limitata di recente, il marchio stesso è stato notevolmente silenzioso sull'uso del metallo. Per quanto ne replica watches sappiamo, tuttavia, Omega è il primo marchio a utilizzare questo tipo di lega di platino-oro nell'orologeria e un rappresentante del marchio replica watches uk ha confermato che tutti i futuri modelli Omega in platino utilizzeranno questa lega proprietaria.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I love receiving and reading all your lovely messages. Fern x